; ;



CityLife Manila is your guide to urban living in Manila and Metro Manila. Its showcase the manila urban culture from food, lifestyle, events, good properties, and having a good time

headers ads





Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Happy 5th Birthday, Nuffnang!

Nuffnang is turning 5 this year!, Please visitwww.urbanlife-manila.kihtmaine.com
Well what do you know, one of my favorite blog-advertising company is turning 5 this month. Well, all I can say is that this company changed my perception about blogging. The term blogging in the Philippines becomes more fun whenever you will hear Nuffnang. I'm happy that I met Nuffnang and also a member of it.

So to you, all I can say is Happy 5th Birthday, Nuffnang!

By the way, they will hold an event this Friday at Borough, The Podium Mall, 12 ADB Avenue, Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong City; the party will start at 8pm until 12 midnight.

See you there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read More:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...